TD AEROPLAN™ VISA SIGNATURE® CARD
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on Air Canada purchases using your Card3
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases using your Card3
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. New Account Welcome Bonus Offer: New Accounts are eligible to earn a one-time bonus offer of 25,000 miles if you spend $1,000 in total purchases within three billing cycles of the Account opening date. Purchases do not include Balance Transfers, Cash Advances, fees (including but not limited to fees for products that protect or insure the balances of your Account), interest charges, disputed and unauthorized or fraudulent charges, purchases made by or for a business or for a business purpose, Account refunds, rebates, returns, adjustments and credits. Maximum bonus accumulation for this Welcome Bonus offer is 25,000 Aeroplan Miles. Provided your TD Aeroplan Credit Card Account is open and in good standing, bonus miles will be reflected on your TD Credit Card statement within two billing cycles after $1,000 in purchases has been made. This offer is non-transferable.
2. Based on Fixed Mileage Flight Reward mileage redemption levels as of for January 1, 2015; subject to change at any time without notice to you. Fixed Mileage Flight Rewards are subject to availability at time of booking. Taxes, landing and departure fees, and other charges and surcharges may apply to Aeroplan Flight Rewards. For further details and to see the Aeroplan Flight Rewards chart, visit aeroplan.com/flightrewards.
3. Aeroplan Rewards
Bonus Earn Rate: You earn 2 Aeroplan Miles per dollar spent on Air Canada purchases. Air Canada purchases consist of the following: the purchase of flight reservations on flights operated by Air Canada, Air Canada rouge and under the Air Canada Express brand as well as ancillary products and services relating to the foregoing (e.g. lounge purchases, seat upgrades, etc.) To qualify for the 2 Aeroplan Miles earn, Air Canada purchases must be completed: (i) exclusively online on aircanada.com, in person at an Air Canada customer service counter at the airport or aboard an Air Canada flight. Air Canada purchases do not include purchases of Air Canada Vacations packages; or (ii) at merchants classified through the Visa network with a Merchant Category Code ("MCC") that identifies them in the "Air Canada" category. Merchants who accept Visa credit cards have a Merchant Code based in part on the kinds of products and services they sell. Whether or not a Merchant classifies a purchase as an Eligible Retail Purchase is based upon the Merchant Code. Some purchases that appear to qualify may not qualify if the Merchant processes the transaction with an ineligible Merchant Code.
Base Earn Rate: You also earn 1 Aeroplan Mile per dollar spent on all other purchases. Aeroplan Miles are posted to your Account each billing cycle based on net purchases posted to your Account within that billing cycle.
To earn and redeem Aeroplan Miles, your Account must be open and in good standing. Aeroplan Miles may not be transferred or assigned. Program terms may change at any time without notice to you.
4. Your TD Aeroplan Visa Signature Credit Card includes a $95 Annual Fee, waived for the first year. Thereafter, the fee will be billed each year, whether or not you use your Account, and you agree to pay it when billed. You will be provided thirty (30) days advance notification prior to the statement where the Annual Fee will bill. You have the right to reject the fee by calling 1 888 561-8861 within thirty (30) days of the date the pre-notification is sent in order to inform us that you wish to close your Account. Before applying, read the TD Aeroplan™ Important Credit Card Terms and Conditions for more information about the rates and fees, and other benefits associated with the credit card. http://docs.tdcardservices.com/pdfs/Aeroplan-personal-terms.pdf.
5. Distinction: is Aeroplan's recognition program that rewards top accumulating members with benefits in three categories: (1) exclusive flight rewards benefits; (2) bonus mile offers; and (3) privileges. The Distinction qualification period begins January 1 and ends December 31 of the same calendar year. For more information regarding the Distinction status, please visit aeroplan.com/distinction.
6. Visa Signature Concierge Service: Cardmembers are responsible for the cost of any goods or services purchased by the Visa Signature Concierge on the cardmembers' behalf.Visa is a registered trademark and service mark of Visa International Service Association, and is used by TD Bank, N.A. pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
®Aeroplan, the Aeroplan logo, and ClassicFlight are registered trademarks of Aimia Canada Inc.
™Distinction and Market Fare Flight Rewards are trademarks of Aimia Canada Inc.
®Air Canada, Air Canada Express and the Air Canada Maple Leaf logo are registered trademarks of Air Canada, used under license.
®Star Alliance is a registered trademark of United Airlines used under license by Air Canada in the U.S.
TD Bank is the card issuer/creditor of the Credit Card program described in this offer.
TD Bank, N.A. | ©2014 Visa U.S.A. Inc.